Friday, August 26, 2011

Start Spreading the News...

...I'm leaving today.  Yep, it's true.  This afternoon I'll be saying goodbye to New York for the last time this summer to go on vacation (and I actually mean vacation) to the Black Sea.  I'll be traveling with Azamara Cruises (which, for convenience, I will also link to on the side bar) from Istanbul to Bulgaria, Romania, and Ukraine.  I'm super excited for this and I hope you'll enjoy reading about it... when I get back.  Because I'll be on a boat, Internet is going to be ridiculously expensive; so I'll be keeping a log of what I do while I'm there, but I won't be able to post it until I get back.  I've just been having so much fun with technical difficulties this summer!

This will definitely be my last trip for this summer, so this whole operation will be shutting down after this trip.  It'll still be up online and stay tuned.  I have some stuff planned for my final blog post that'll rock your socks!

Until then...
... wish me Bon Voyage!


Photo credit: http://www.allanfox.id.au/images_files/AzamaraQuestStarboard.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment